Ortaokul Öğretmenlerinin Öğrenen Örgüt Algılarının Çeşitli Değişkenler Açısından İncelenmesi (Ankara İli Örneği)
The purpose of this research is to determine the secondary school teachers’ perceptions related to learning organization characteristics. The purpose of this research is to determine the secondary school teachers’ perceptions related to learning organization characteristics. It is also aimed to see whether the characteristic of being a learning organization shows statistically significant differences according to gender, age, employment duration in the current school, professional seniority, educational background, graduated institution and number of students in school variables. This research is a descriptive study with a survey model. The target population consists of 14544 teachers working in the government secondary schools in central districts of Ankara in the 2015-2016 academic year. The sample of the study consists of 494 teachers working in the government secondary schools located in 9 central districts of Ankara. The "Learning School Scale" developed by Subaş (2014) was used as data collection tool in the research. In order to test if the results obtained by using Learning School Scale show any difference in the secondary school teachers' views regarding learning school according to above demografic variables, independent groups t-Test, one way ANOVA, Tukey HSD and LSD tests, Pearson Moment Product Correlation Coefficient were used. As results of this research, it was observed that secondary school teachers perceive the realization of sub dimensions of learning shool scale at intermediate level. (personal mastery, mental models, shared vision, team learning, system thinking). In addition to this it was concluded that the participants’ views did not show a meaningful difference according to gender variable but it was seen that there were meaningful differences according to age, employment duration in the current school, professional seniority, educational background, graduated institution and numbers of students in school variables.
By submitting a manuscript to BUJE, an author or all authors accept(s) following items:
- The manuscript I have submitted to BUJE for review is original and, it is not concurrently being considered for publication by any other journal(s).
- The manuscript has been written by the stated author(s) and has not been published in any format elsewhere.
- The manuscript does not violate or infringe the copyright, or other rights of any person or entity.
- The author(s) agrees to grant the following rights to BUJE:
- the right to edit and process the manuscript,
- the right to publish the manuscript in digital form on the Web and in print.