Evaluation of Primary School 2nd Grade English Course Curriculum in Terms of Reaching Speaking Skill Objectives
The aim of this research is to reveal the level of reaching the speaking objectives in the primary school 2nd grade English course curriculum, put into practice in the 2013-2014 academic year. As for the method quasi-experimental design, pre and post-tests without control group which is a quantitative research, was used in this study. A speaking test was prepared to collect data. The test was implemented to the students studying in three different primary schools in Alanya with upper, middle and lower level of success. Wilcoxon signed rank test and Kruskal Wallis H test were used for data analysis. It was concluded that the level of reaching speaking skill objectives in all schools was low.
By submitting a manuscript to BUJE, an author or all authors accept(s) following items:
- The manuscript I have submitted to BUJE for review is original and, it is not concurrently being considered for publication by any other journal(s).
- The manuscript has been written by the stated author(s) and has not been published in any format elsewhere.
- The manuscript does not violate or infringe the copyright, or other rights of any person or entity.
- The author(s) agrees to grant the following rights to BUJE:
- the right to edit and process the manuscript,
- the right to publish the manuscript in digital form on the Web and in print.