Türkiye’de Erken Çocukluk Eğitiminde Oyuncak Alanında Gerçekleştirilmiş Lisansüstü Tez Çalışmalarının İncelenmesi
The aim of this study is to investigate the postgraduate dissertations within the field of toy at early childhood education in Turkey. The research was a qualitative research and the data were collected by document analysis technique. The sample of the study was determined by criterion sampling. A total of 34 postgraduate dissertations that meet the criteria determined within the scope of the study have been reached. The thesis was examined in the fields of thesis year, thesis type, field, thesis title, purpose, subject of study, type of research, sample, data collection technique, data collection tool and frequency were used in analyzing the data. When the postgraduate thesis within the field of toy area at early childhood education in Turkey are examined, It was found that most of the theses were carried out at the graduate level, the most used data collection tool was questionnaires in adult studies and the majority of the questionnaires were prepared by the researchers. In the researches involving children in the study group, a quantitative research design was used. When the age distribution of children is examined, it is found that the distribution starts with three years of age, and the number of studies conducted with teacher and administrator groups is very limited. In line with the findings of the research, it is recommended to conduct multidimensional studies in which the toy is examined.
By submitting a manuscript to BUJE, an author or all authors accept(s) following items:
- The manuscript I have submitted to BUJE for review is original and, it is not concurrently being considered for publication by any other journal(s).
- The manuscript has been written by the stated author(s) and has not been published in any format elsewhere.
- The manuscript does not violate or infringe the copyright, or other rights of any person or entity.
- The author(s) agrees to grant the following rights to BUJE:
- the right to edit and process the manuscript,
- the right to publish the manuscript in digital form on the Web and in print.