Cengiz Aytmatov’un "Beyaz Gemi" Adlı Eserinden Hareketle Halk Anlatılarının Çocukların Bilişsel Ve Duyuşsal Gelişimine Etkisi
Written by Aytmatov, White Ship is a story of a child who grows up with his grandfather and grandmother; lives away from his father; puts his grandfather’s tale at the center of life; tries to overcome his loneliness and reach his father by identifying himself and his dreams with the nature. His grandfather’s tale Deer Mother with Horn is a major factor in the child’s cognitive and affective development. The child, who makes a strong connection between the real life and the tale, lives within “the children’s world” by getting the strength from the tale that his grandfather always tells him until he faces the facts of life and the fairy tale is collapsed. In this study, based on the child antagonist in White Ship, the impacts of folk narratives on children’s cognitive and affective development are investigated.
By submitting a manuscript to BUJE, an author or all authors accept(s) following items:
- The manuscript I have submitted to BUJE for review is original and, it is not concurrently being considered for publication by any other journal(s).
- The manuscript has been written by the stated author(s) and has not been published in any format elsewhere.
- The manuscript does not violate or infringe the copyright, or other rights of any person or entity.
- The author(s) agrees to grant the following rights to BUJE:
- the right to edit and process the manuscript,
- the right to publish the manuscript in digital form on the Web and in print.